Here are answers to frequently asked questions about the settlement. Detailed information about the settlement is contained in the Class Notice and Settlement Agreement.

If you do not find an answer to your question here, please contact us directly.

What is this case about?

The lawsuit claims that Jerome’s violated California’s Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act and was unjustly enriched by selling furniture products that contained bonded leather (the “Products”) that were not fit for use as furniture because the bonded leather would crack and peel after normal use.

Jerome’s denies all of the Plaintiff’s claims and says that the Products would have performed as expected if properly used.

Who is a class member in this settlement?

You are included in the Settlement Class if you purchased bonded leather furniture from Jerome’s at any time from December 27, 2014 until February 7, 2020 and have not already received a full refund for the purchase price of the furniture.

What does the Settlement provide?

The Settlement will provide partial refunds paid via Jerome’s gift cards. The gift cards are fully transferrable, will never expire, and may be redeemed for merchandise or cash at any Jerome’s location.

A 12% refund of the purchase price is available upon verification that the Product(s)’ bonded leather has exhibited cracking and peeling following normal use.

A 5% refund of the purchase price is available if you submit a claim without a verification of cracking and peeling of the bonded leather, or if the Claims Administrator denies the 12% refund.

More details are provided in the Settlement Agreement, which is available here.

How do I get benefits?

To ask for a payment you must complete and submit a Claim Form. Claim Forms are available here. Read the instructions carefully and submit the Claim Form online, or fill it out and mail it, no later than February 7, 2020 to:

Jerome’s Claims Administrator
P.O. Box 2005
Chanhassen, MN 55317-2005

The Claims Administrator will initially decide whether the information provided on a Claim Form is complete and valid. Additional information may be requested from any claimant. If the required information is not provided in the time required, the claim will be considered invalid and will not be paid.

What happens if I do nothing?

If you do nothing, you will get no benefits from this Settlement and you will not be able to start a lawsuit, continue with a lawsuit, or be part of any other lawsuit against Jerome’s regarding the issues raised in this lawsuit.

How can I update my address?

You can update your address on your paper claim form or when you file an online claim. If your address changes after you file your claim form, you must write to the claims administrator at this address, providing your name, claim number, old address and new address.

Jerome’s Claims Administrator
P.O. Box 2005
Chanhassen, MN, 55317-2005

You may also email the claims administrator at to update your address.

What if I have more questions?

If you still have questions, you may call the Claims Administrator toll-free at 866-984-1803, or email them at

More details are in the Settlement Agreement. You can also write with questions to:

Jerome’s Claims Administrator
P.O. Box 2005
Chanhassen, MN, 55317-2005

You can also get a Claim Form here.